|View Larger Image||
PSP-2 18" Pond Filter
PSP-2 18" Pressurized Pond Filter with 1.5" Top-Mount Multi-Port Filter Valve and FilerCLAY Media. The PSP-2 Filter is 33" tall, has 1.5" inlet/outlet ports and utilizes 65 lbs. of FilterCLAY media. This durable pond filter offers a maximum flow rate of 43 GPM (at 15 PSI / 35 feet of head-pressure) for a suggested pond size of 2,600 gallons and a maximum of 5,200 gallons.
This PSP Filter comes with FilterCLAY Multi-Functional Filter Media for mechanical and biological filtration.
- PSP Pond Filter Advantages:
- PSP Filter's "Fixed Bed" Provides Effective Solid Waste Capture.
- FilterCLAY allows for a more complete and efficient Backwash.
- FilterCLAY creates an Optimum Environment for Colonizing Nitrifying Bacteria.
- No Internal Clogging, No Filter Screens and No Air Blower Required.
- PSP Filter Diffuser allows Pond Waste to exit the Filter during the Backwash Cycle.
- Six-Way, Multi-Port Filter Valve Simplifies Operation.
- Pressurized Pond Filter, Ideal for Remote Operation.
- Easy to Install and Maintain.
Combine this PSP Filter with a SMART UV for an effective pond filtration system.
The PSP Pond Filter provides effective mechanical and biological filtration while the SMART UV Sterilizer eliminates waterborne pathogens, such as viruses, algae and bacteria; giving you a beautiful, clear, and healthy Koi pond. We recommend the 80 Watt SMART HO UV Sterilizer (025080) for the PSP-2 Pond Filter.
PLEASE NOTE: This item ships in multiple boxes.
You will not be charged shipping for this item at checkout. We will contact you with shipping costs and options to complete your order. If you have any questions on this please feel free to contact our customer service staff at email@example.com or 1-610-970-0440 x0.